Friday, April 15, 2011

Sampradaya Sun Continues its biased Double Standard Publishing Policy

Dear Editor,

I was straight forward and very clear about why I wanted the article removed. In fact quite contrary to Sun Staff's open speculation :"Perhaps the recent discussions in the Sun about the book changes have inspired him favorably towards Jayadvaita Swami, thus the confusion "- Had absolutely nothing to do with my request for retraction. I thought I made that clear in my initial request for a retraction.

I am sorry you or Rocana got his feelings hurt because I went and posted my own public retraction somewhere else. But that hardly indicates me being less than honest or 'not straightforward'. And it hardly indicates me taking the low road. It indicates my frustration at the Sun's editorial policy which as I understand is essentially Rocana's policy. Many of Rocana's tactics don't sit well with me frankly, and in fact I take offense to his personal attacks on me in regards to my substantive reality article which had nothing to do with him personally and did not mention him whatsoever.

Overall you are clearly operating a double standard. Frankly you don't even know what you are talking about. You don't know what honest and direct even means. (like face to face communication. communication that does not involve speculation) You so obviously are completely biased. Sampradaya sun is nothing more than Rocana Das extended forum for rolling speculative commentary on ISKCON and moreover any individual or philosophical point with whom he doesn't agree with exclusively point for point.

What really doesn't sit with you is anything that doesn't conform with your rampant speculations.


On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 7:05 AM, wrote:

Dear Josh

Hare Krsna, obeisances, All glories to Srila Prabhuapda.

Thank you for your submission. We are going to take a pass on it,
unfortunately.

Our last exchange with you left a lot to be desired.
(http://harekrsna.com/sun/editorials/08-10/editorials6475.htm) We felt
that your tactics were less than honest and direct, and your move to blog
the responsibility for the problem onto Rocana prabhu's shoulders didn't
sit well with us.

Had you simply been straightforward in the beginning about why you wanted
to retract your article, we might have been able to cooperate with you to
make that happen. But it seems you took the low road on that on. So
today, we'll chose to not do a repeat performance with you.

your servants,
Sun Staff