Sunday, April 10, 2011
Chant Hare Krishna & STOP WAR!
As long as human society continues to allow cows to be regularly killed in slaughterhouses, there cannot be any question of peace and prosperity.
IMPARTING INFORMATION IS NOT INCITEMENT
Revealing and disseminating material contained in historical documents with a conviction that the information is plausible is not urging or spurring on others to take adverse action against any national, racial or religious group.
"Public we don’t care. We... What is the public? We have got our own public here. So pub... What is the public? All rascals. They are killing cows and drinking and topless dance, bottomless dance. What is the value of this public?All rascals. I don’t give any importance to this class of public, only after sense gratification, that’s all. They have no ideals of life. They do not know what is God. What is the value of this public? Mudhas, they have been described, mudhas. You know the meaning of mudha? (Ass)- Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media regardless of frontiers." -Article 19 of The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.
"FAR BETTER IT IS TO DARE MIGHTY THINGS, THAN TO TAKE RANK WITH THOSE POOR, TIMID SPIRITS WHO KNOW NEITHER VICTORY NOR DEFEAT."- Theodore Roosevelt
The Vedic Solution
Ayurveda The Essence Of Life
- Golden Age: My Lord My Savior
- H.H. Jayadvaita Swami Maharaj speaks on S.B. 4.9....
- THC and Natural Cannabinoids Counteract Cancer!!!
- Libya all about oil, or central banking?
- Sampradaya Sun Continues its biased Double Standar...
- He reasons especially ill...
- Lyndon LaRouche: Strategic Reassessment
- Chant Mahamantra (Hare Krishna) and Stop War!
- Chant Hare Krishna & STOP WAR!
- Are We Safer? Top Secret America (Frontline PBS)
- ▼ April (10)